Wedding Venues Offers & Deals in England
Spring Wedding Offer!
Experience award-winning culinary catering at your wedding this Spring.
Book your wedding on any of the selected dates below and receive 10% off the catering costs.
Choose Leigh Court for the wedding day of your dreams, where the beauty
of the grade II* listed mansion house matches the bespoke service.
5, 19 & 26 April and 10 & 17 May 2014
All Inclusive Sunday Weddings from £3,600
Your perfect Cheshire wedding day awaits at Carden Park Hotel. Surrounded by 60 day and evening guests our all inclusive Sunday wedding package at Carden Park has been created for you to enjoy your big day with all the elements included to create your special memories.
Celebrate your Cheshire wedding on a Sunday and enjoy...
- 60 day and evening guests
- Sparkling Wine Reception
- 3 Course Menu with Coffee & Mints
- ½ Bottle of Wine per person
- Sparkling Wine Toast with Speeches
- Red Carpet
- Hire of cake stand and knife
- Complimentary King Executive Bedroom for Bride & Groom
- Personalised Menu Cards, Place Cards and Table Plan
- Room Hire of main function room for Wedding Reception & Evening Function
- Evening Buffet
This package is available for Sunday weddings throughout 2013.
2014 and 2015 all inclusive Sunday weddings are £3,999.
Premium Winter Wedding from £3700
A winter wedding is a memorable way to celebrate your special day and is often a welcome change for your guests. Historic Holdsworth House is a luxury Yorkshire wedding venue and absolutely stunning with a dusting of snow. Invite your guests to enjoy roaring log fires, warm and inviting décor, fresh seasonal food and hot toddies.
PREMIUM WINTER WEDDING PACKAGE
Our Premium Package covers the essential items you need to make your winter wedding a resounding success for 60 day and 60 evening guests.
November – December 2013: £3700
January – March 2014: £4000
* Stuart Room/Abraham Brigg for your wedding ceremony * Stuart Room and Courtyard for your wedding breakfast
* Mulled wine after your ceremony for all guest
* Seasonal set 3 course menu including coffee and chocolates
* Fabulous house wine with your meal & sparkling bubbly to toast
* Mouthwatering pulled pork and apple filled rolls in the evening
* Toasty fires in the restaurants and lounge Experienced
* Banqueting manager to guide you through your day
* Evening DJ playing all your favourite tunes on the dance floor until 12.30am
* Four Poster Room Honeymoon Suite
* 2 feature rooms for the bride and groom’s parents